In late 2014 the National Endowment for Democracy (NED) transitioned its four core institutes, the Center for International Enterprise (CIPE), the International Republican Institute (IRI), the National Democratic Institute for International Affairs (NDI) and the Solidarity Center (SC) from reporting on projects annually to a system of cumulative assessments (CAs) that cover a period of at least three years of a project. This roundtable brings together the heads of evaluation units at the NED and the core institutes to share their experiences with CAs and how this change has affected their monitoring, evaluation and learning practices. This will be a unique opportunity to hear from both donor and grantee on the challenges and opportunities for learning brought by this transition. Roundtable participants will be invited ask questions and explore structures for donor-grantee collaborations that promote learning from evaluation.
- Rebekah Usatin, Session Facilitator
- Rebekah Usatin, First Author or Discussion Group Leader
- Natalie Trisilla, Second Author or Discussion Group Leader
- Linda Stern, Third Author or Discussion Group Leader
- Denise Baer, Fourth Author or Discussion Group Leader